Monday, April 2, 2012

I will be reviewing other games and mods/cheats for those games on my friends laptop (if he lets me). If he aproves it will most likely be on weekends only. He will recieve credit for any and everything he does and everytime he lets me use his laptop and, if he wants, he will become a writer as well. I will mostly be working on Fallout New Vegas (FNV) + mods/cheats and Amnesia the Dark Descent + mods/cheats. If I use any names, phrases, or charecter personas, Pewdiepie for Example: (Stephano and Mr.Chair). ANY AND ALL CREDIT WILL GO TO ANY AND EVERYONE WHO DESERVE IT (unless I am unaware of it... Like I said). Along with mods/cheats and actual gameplay, I will also be reviewing DLC's (DownLoadable Content). Thank you. P.S. I will be getting my own laptop and software for it in like a month or so + the help of my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment